Pageant Questions: Drinking, Drugs, Smoking
Pageant Sample Questions about Drinking, Drugs, Smoking, Addictions
- Do you drink alcohol? How much?
- Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Have you ever tried drugs?
- Do you think that the contestants for in this pageant should be required to have a drug test before being allowed to compete?
- Should the judges who are judging you here be required to be tested for drugs?
- Do you think there are any contestants here now who are on drugs?
- What is coke? (Tip: Trick question. Non-drug users usually think of Coke, the soda, before coke, the drug.)
- Does our country need to do more to prevent alcoholism?
- Is there a problem with alcohol abuse in your school? How do you deal with that?
- Is there a problem with drug use in your school? How do you deal with it? Has that every personally affected you?
- Have you ever known an alcoholic? (Tip: You have no obligation to reveal that any member of your family is alcoholic.)
- Cigarettes and liquor both hurt people. Is there a double standard in that one can be advertised, but not the other?
- Do you support the legalization of marijuana? Why or why not?
- What do you think about the increasing use of medicinal marijuana?
- Is there much of a drug problem in your school?
- How would you help your brother or sister to avoid drugs? Alcohol?
- How do you deal with peer pressure to try drugs?
- A former Miss USA nearly lost her title over allegations she was involved with drinking and drug use. Do you think that titleholders who are caught being under the
influence of alcohol or drugs during their reign should lose their titles?
- Should schools be allowed to require drug testing of all students?
- Do you believe that schools should have the right to search lockers for drugs and weapons?
- Should companies have the right to test potential employees for drugs?
- The Supreme Court has ruled that if police pull over a car and find drugs, all passengers can be arrested if no one will reveal who owns the drugs. What is your opinion about that ruling?
- A recent study found that older women who consume moderate amounts of alcohol have better brain power than those who don't drink. Should we encourage drinking?
- Have you ever had a friend who had a problem with drugs and did you intervene or advise her?
- What is causing the increase in teen alcohol abuse and what would you do to solve the problem?
- Back to Pageant Questions
Submit your own pageant questions
| Back to Pageant Questions opening page
Find pageants near you
Add your pageant Free!
All pageant questions
| 1st Amendment
| 2nd Amendment
| Cosmetic Surgery
| Court Cases
| Death Penalty
| Education (Yours)
| First Ladies
| Free Speech
| Gender Differences
| Gun Control
| Health Care
| Home State
| If you
| If you were
| Illegal Immigration
| Living together
| National Security
| Nuclear War
| Nuclear Disarmament
| Obama Care
| Pageants: Benefits
| Pageants – Criticisms
| Pageants – General
| Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation
| Pageant Swimsuit Competition
| Pageant Talent Competition
| Pageants – This Pageant
| Pageants – Titleholders
| Political Issues
| Politics – International
| Political Views
| Posing Nude
| Public Office
| Reproductive Rights
| Role Models
| Serving as Titleholder
| Supreme Court
| Traffic Tickets
| Unwed Pregnancy
| Who Is?
| What Is?
| Women in Politics
| Why Pick You?
| You |
| Youth |
| Your Beliefs
| Your Feelings and Emotions
| Your Habits/ Attitudes
| Your Life
| Your Looks
| Your Personality
| Your Values