Pageant Questions: Pageants
Pageant Sample Questions about Pageants in General
- Explain the difference between the Miss America and Miss USA® pageants.
- What do you think about the "Toddlers and Tiaras" tv reality show? Do you watch it?
- What do you think about the case of the former Miss Pennsylvania USA who accused the Miss USA Pageant of being fixed, was sued for defamation by the Miss USA Pageant, lost the lawsuit and now has a $5 million judgment for damages against her?
- Do you think pageants matter to anyone outside of pageantry?
- Should transgender people (someone born male who changes his gender to female through hormonal treatments and cosmetic surgery) be allowed to compete in the Miss USA pageant?
- Do you think that individual pageant organizations should have the right to accept or deny transgender applicants based on their own organizational policies - or should the fact that the Miss Universe Organization
changed their bylaws to allow transgender contestants to compete, now become, in essence, "the law of pageantry"?
- Do you think reality shows featuring children in pageants, like "Toddlers and Tiaras", are positive or negative for children, and why or why not?
- In your perspective, how do beauty pageants help contestants and their countries?
- What do you consider to be the most important aspect of pageant competition?
- Do you feel that so-called “pageant hopping” by changing states to compete should be
banned? Why or why not?
- Should pageants include a category for academic achievement?
- Indian and Venezuelan women have been doing so well in international beauty pageants
in the last decade or so. Why do you think this is happening?
- Do you think Southern girls are raised to compete in pageants?
- Are pageants popular in your state?
- Should young ladies (17-24) who have given birth be given the opportunity/chance to compete in a pageant? Why or Why not?
- Did your mother encourage you to compete? Did she ever wish that she were on that stage instead of you?
- What are your view about beauty pageantry?
- Would you recommend your daughter or any girl to enter a pageant? Why or why not?
- What is the relevancy of pageants in today's world?
- So many titleholders today are professional women with advanced degrees. How do
you feel about being a more traditional woman / wife / homemaker?
- What are the right reasons for entering a pageant? What are the wrong reasons for
entering a pageant?
- Do you think that your looks are a bit unconventional for a pageant winner?
- You are already 25 years old. Are you concerned that your age is a barrier?
- Back to Pageant Questions
Submit your own pageant questions
| Back to Pageant Questions opening page
Find pageants near you
Add your pageant Free!
All pageant questions
| 1st Amendment
| 2nd Amendment
| Cosmetic Surgery
| Court Cases
| Death Penalty
| Education (Yours)
| First Ladies
| Free Speech
| Gender Differences
| Gun Control
| Health Care
| Home State
| If you
| If you were
| Illegal Immigration
| Living together
| National Security
| Nuclear War
| Nuclear Disarmament
| Obama Care
| Pageants: Benefits
| Pageants – Criticisms
| Pageants – General
| Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation
| Pageant Swimsuit Competition
| Pageant Talent Competition
| Pageants – This Pageant
| Pageants – Titleholders
| Political Issues
| Politics – International
| Political Views
| Posing Nude
| Public Office
| Reproductive Rights
| Role Models
| Serving as Titleholder
| Supreme Court
| Traffic Tickets
| Unwed Pregnancy
| Who Is?
| What Is?
| Women in Politics
| Why Pick You?
| You |
| Youth |
| Your Beliefs
| Your Feelings and Emotions
| Your Habits/ Attitudes
| Your Life
| Your Looks
| Your Personality
| Your Values