Pageant Questions: Parents, Parenting and Children
Sample Interview Questions about Parents, Parenting, Babies and Children
- Do you have good parents?
- Do you get along with your parents? (TIP: Avoid revealing negative family relationships.)
- What quality would you change about your parents if you could? (TIP: Avoid revealing negative family dynamics.)
- Did your mother encourage you to compete? Did she ever wish that she were on that stage instead of you?
- What does motherhood mean to you?
- Should young ladies(17 - 24) who have given birth be given the opportunity/chance to compete in a pageant? Why or Why not?
- Do you think a woman is unfulfilled if she doesn’t have children?
- Do you hope to be a parent one day? Will you be tough or easy?
- What qualities are the most important for a parent to possess while raising their children?
- Were your parents easy parents or were they strict? Would you change how they raised you?
- What is your opinion of the bill in Massachusetts that would make circumcision of male infants a criminal action, punishable by 14 years in prison? Should parents have the right to circumcise their sons or should the state government make that decision for them?
- What is your reaction to the way female children are regarded in countries like China?
- Is your mother a "stage mother"?
- How far has your mother gone to help you compete?
- Are you more like your mother or father...and why?
- How has your family influenced you? Which member of your family has influenced you the most?
- Did your parents spank you when you were growing up, and, if they did, how do you feel about that?
- What do you think about children reporting their parents to the authorities for spanking them?
- Tell us about your family.
- Tell us a little about your family.
- Is your family traditional, modern, or progressive?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Should young ladies who have given birth be allowed to compete in this pageant? Why or Why not?
- What does your father do?
- What does your mother do?
- Did your brothers look out for you?
- If you had to trade your family for another, what family would you swap with and why?
- Who has influenced you more? Your mother or your father? And how…
- Do you have any memories of your grandparents?
- Your ancestry is interesting. Tell us about it.
- Describe your childhood home and living conditions. Were you raised with a large family with lots of brothers and sisters?
How many pets do you have? Tell us
- Do you think that your having been raised with all brothers gave you any advantage or disadvantage?
- You have ___ sisters. Even your dog is a female. What was it like growing up in such a girl-dominated environment?
- Describe some of your family traditions or customs.
- Back to Pageant Questions
Submit your own pageant questions
| Back to Pageant Questions opening page
Find pageants near you
Add your pageant Free!
All pageant questions
| 1st Amendment
| 2nd Amendment
| Cosmetic Surgery
| Court Cases
| Death Penalty
| Education (Yours)
| First Ladies
| Free Speech
| Gender Differences
| Gun Control
| Health Care
| Home State
| If you
| If you were
| Illegal Immigration
| Living together
| National Security
| Nuclear War
| Nuclear Disarmament
| Obama Care
| Pageants: Benefits
| Pageants – Criticisms
| Pageants – General
| Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation
| Pageant Swimsuit Competition
| Pageant Talent Competition
| Pageants – This Pageant
| Pageants – Titleholders
| Political Issues
| Politics – International
| Political Views
| Posing Nude
| Public Office
| Reproductive Rights
| Role Models
| Serving as Titleholder
| Supreme Court
| Traffic Tickets
| Unwed Pregnancy
| Who Is?
| What Is?
| Women in Politics
| Why Pick You?
| You |
| Youth |
| Your Beliefs
| Your Feelings and Emotions
| Your Habits/ Attitudes
| Your Life
| Your Looks
| Your Personality
| Your Values