Pageant Questions: Education and Schools
Pageant Judges Questions about Schools and the Educational System
- How important do you think education is?
- Should schools be allowed to require drug testing of all students?
- Do you support the recent trend toward teaching explicit sex education in elementary grades? Where would you draw the line?
- Is requiring school uniforms a good way to lessen peer pressure? Do you support it?
- What do you think about the NCLB, the “No Child Left Behind Act” which requires schools to collect data on K-12 students? Is it good policy - or government intrusion?
- Do you believe that schools should have the right to search lockers for drugs and weapons? Explain.
- The book The End of Homework argues that schools should abolish homework and let families spend more time together. Do you agree or disagree and why?
- What is the biggest problem our educational system faces and what can be done about it?
- Do you support laws to require mandatory bilingual education for all students in American schools?
- Are you a supporter of school vouchers?
- Are you familiar with Colin Powell’s recent advocacy for volunteerism to support education of inner city youth? Are you pleased to see him take that stand?
- What is your opinion about the staggering amount of student debt so many students nationwide are facing upon graduation?
- What can we do to make college more affordable to today’s youth?
- Should military recruitment be allowed in American high schools?
- It has been reported that 1/5 of Americans cannot locate the USA on a world map. What has gone wrong with our educational system that our population is that illiterate?
- Do you think it is important that everyone know more than one language?
- Some states support automatic promotion of students to the next grade, “social promotion”, even when they have failed academically. Do you support that or oppose it and why?
- If a child has failed their grade for the third time, why don’t we view it as a failure of the system rather than of the individual child?
- Do you support Title One (vouchers to allow a family to take public funds to let their child attend a private school)?
- What do you think about peer mediation?
- Are vouchers and charter schools the answer to the problem with low student scores?
- Schools are being mandated to add more and more non-educational programs into the curriculum. Where do you stop putting things into the curriculum?
- Do you support pre-K education to be required for all children, even when parents oppose it?
- Back to Pageant Questions
Submit your own pageant questions
| Back to Pageant Questions opening page
Find pageants near you
Add your pageant Free!
All pageant questions
| 1st Amendment
| 2nd Amendment
| Cosmetic Surgery
| Court Cases
| Death Penalty
| Education (Yours)
| First Ladies
| Free Speech
| Gender Differences
| Gun Control
| Health Care
| Home State
| If you
| If you were
| Illegal Immigration
| Living together
| National Security
| Nuclear War
| Nuclear Disarmament
| Obama Care
| Pageants: Benefits
| Pageants – Criticisms
| Pageants – General
| Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation
| Pageant Swimsuit Competition
| Pageant Talent Competition
| Pageants – This Pageant
| Pageants – Titleholders
| Political Issues
| Politics – International
| Political Views
| Posing Nude
| Public Office
| Reproductive Rights
| Role Models
| Serving as Titleholder
| Supreme Court
| Traffic Tickets
| Unwed Pregnancy
| Who Is?
| What Is?
| Women in Politics
| Why Pick You?
| You |
| Youth |
| Your Beliefs
| Your Feelings and Emotions
| Your Habits/ Attitudes
| Your Life
| Your Looks
| Your Personality
| Your Values